HOME | Mayweather vs. Marquez latest updates | Mayweather vs. Marquez online streaming | Mayweather vs. Marquez PPV | Mayweather vs. Marquez watch live

Mayweather knows better not to pee-off Marquez

Since I'm not a "boxer", I'm going to keep this "brief". Did you catch the wordplay? You better, because it's that type of article.

Well... What more can I say? I guess the video of Mayweather vs. Marquez 24/7 episode 2 said it all. And if Floyd Mayweather Jr. knew any better, he'd best know not to "piss" Juan Manuel Marquez off. If he indeed chose to, all Marquez will do is "soak" it all up and take it all in and use it to "fuel" and motivation to push him further in his pursuit of defeating the comebacking former pound-for-pound king.

I've heard stories of obsessive boxers before, but Marquez just took it to a whole new level. If he can drink his own "wee-wee" like it was a glass of lemon-flavored Gatorade after a long and tiring training, I can only wonder what else he would be willing to do.

Now, I'm curious. Is this some kind of Mexican secret boxing regimen? I don't know, but it just seems weird to me if this was Marquez's own discovery and that he'd be willing to go on TV and just show the world how he downed a whisky glass full of his own urine like it was a glass of Jose Cuervo. Actually, the way he was smacking his gums and smiling after the scene, one has to wonder whether he doesn't drink it more often. I mean, surely this must be some kind of ancient boxing secret somewhere that found it's way to Marquez. Can any of our Mexican friends confirm or refute this? And are there any other boxers that practice this? I can already imagine "The Golden Boy" sipping his golden urine in front of some old-school trainers just trying to prove he's a true Mexican.

I've read in the past that Lyoto Machida does the same thing but I just can't stomach it- Disgusting! Whatever happened to drinking traditional tablets and capsules of multi-vitamins?

And that's what it really is. Every person who I have spoken to is repulsed by Marquez's pee-drinking revelation. Not to be outdone, Floyd Mayweather Jr. is set to eat his own crap on September 19. Crap not in the form of feces, but in terms of the stuff he has been saying since announcing his comeback.

And before I forget, I said I'd make this brief. I guess the story of the day here is, kids, wash your hand after you piss, and in Marquez case I guess, brush you teeth!

Source: examiner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment